E-commerce website development
E-commerce website (online shop) is a platform for online sales of your services or goods. The main difference between an online store from other types of sites is the presence of the ability to add the goods in the "cart" and then place your order.
Creation and support (if needed) of an E-Commerce website includes:
- Beautiful preset template (huge variety)
- Domain name registration for 1 year
- Hosting (site files storage) for 1 year
- Up to 20 pages and 100 goods
- Basic search engine optimization.
- ++Set up a visitors counter (or rather the web tracking code Google Analytics) to monitor traffic.
- Providing ready to use under your password content management system (CMS). This means you can control the content of your website by yourself.
- Site search (if needed).
- Providing e-mails (if needed).
- Merging records (products) labels (categories) for ease of selection. For example, a manufacturer of goods "Firm N", or clothing with the color "black" (if needed)
- ++Automatic currency converter. Allows you to count Dollars (any currency) in pesos in passing
- Setting a goods gallery
- ++Shopping cart
- ++Simplified goods ordering (with no shopping cart)
- Hosting prolongation.
- Saving a site copy (files and data base backup). In cases hosting fall or unexpected technical problems of a force majeure nature, the database backup will help to restore the information in the shortest terms without loss).
- Timely update of the engine and modules of CMS, which provides security, functionality and performance of the site.
- Renewal of the registration of a domain name.
- Publishing of new pages.
- Technical issues (rapid solving of issues related to the maintenance of the site on the hosting, troubleshooting, and monitoring of the project).
- ++Editing the prices of goods.
- ++Changes of items, including names of products and their characteristics.
- ++Filling the catalog, photos (gallery).
- Individualization of template: to create a combined (standard+unique up to 99.99%) design. Including the development of an individual header of the site.
- Advanced chargeable template (+ $20-70)
- Training in the use CMS, content management system for self-filling of the site. Paying one time, saving on maintenance of the site.
- Installation of map (directions to your warehouse / office etc).
- Setting the feedback form to connect to you.
- Installing the social media buttons (such as Like on Facebook, VKontakte, etc.)
- Ability to comment records directly via standard CMS form and through social plugins, i.e. profiles of social networks under the names of specific users.
- Sitemap. Used as by visitors (rarely) as by SE - search engines (mostly) for improved recording of site's data base (indexing).
- The opportunity to vote on the website.
- Module that allows you to dial your Skype number with one click.
- Ability to order a callback.
- Installing favicon.
- Creation of advertising banners.
- Editing images / photos.
- Selection of photos or images.
- Upgrade to a corporate or E-commerce website.
- Full site redesign.
- Partial redesign of website.
- The form of selection of products according to their characteristics
- Anything by arrangement.